HOW TO DRAW TROPICAL MOSTERA LEAF?
Hello, friends!! In this post, I have explained my obsession on these tropical MONSTERA leaves. The leaves are trending these days, marking summer vibes around. This short post includes a little story on the tropical leaf and a quick video of how I paint it.
ALL ABOUT MONSTERA!
MONSTERA tree is a tropical habitat, mostly found in Hawaii, Mexico, Seychelles. It is actually called as “Monstera deliciosa”. The story behind this name is that the fruits of the trees are edible and delicious, so “deliciosa” also the tree grows gigantic, hence the name “monstera”.
This tropical tree has different names in different areas like,
- Swiss cheese plant
- Fruit salad tree
- Monster fruit and so many.
BEST & SIMPLE WAY TO DRAW MONSTERA LEAF
Steps for drawing this tropical leaf
Monstera leaf can be drawn easily with the following steps.
1. First, draw the outline of the normal leaf.
2. Now, draw the split midrib in the center.
3. With the help of the trace/guide line, draw the splits in the leaf margin.
4. If you leave a space from the curve of the split to the center line, draw the bubbles like this.
5. Repeat it on the other side.
6. Finally, your outline of the Monstera leaf is ready.
For writing captions, use a black marker or whatever you like.
For the painting part, click the video below.
Comment me below, if you find this idea easy. Also connect with me on social media via:
- Instagram – @diarytale
- Facebook Page – @diarytale1
- Twitter – @diary_tale
- Google plus – +DiaryTale
- Pinterest – diarytaleDT
*P.S. Thanks for those who showed continuous support via subscription & social media. If you are new here, feel free to subscribe us!
Have a good day!!